Record Defaults Panel
The Record Defaults panel options are the default settings used for
all vision systems and emulators the first time the Record
option is executed. Use the Record/Playback
Options dialog to adjust Record settings on an individual vision system.
Record Folder: A user-specified directory for storing recorded images.Note: The Record Folder's default location is: C:\ProgramData\Cognex\In-Sight\In-Sight Explorer x.x.x
- Maximum Images: The maximum number of images stored in the Record Folder. (1 to 10,000; default = 10,000)
Image Resolution: Sensor resolution while recording images. The sensor resolution will be restored to its original settings, configured in the Image Settings dialog, once recording is complete. Resolution options are: Full, Half, Quarter and Eighth resolution for stored images; the default resolution is Full. For more information, see Image Settings Dialog.Note: The Eighth resolution option is not supported for color vision systems.
Bit Depth: Specifies the bit depth to use when recording color images. (16 bit or 24 bit; default = 24 bit)Note:
- This option is only supported on Color In-Sight vision systems.
- JPEG (*.jpg) images are always recorded at 24-bit depth. If 16-bit depth is necessary, record the images as Bitmap files (*.bmp).
- Filename Format: The filename format and file type of recorded images.
- Prefix: The filename prefix of recorded images.
- Format: The filename format of recorded images. Format options are: [Index] and [DateTime].
- File Type: The file type of recorded images. File Type options are: Bitmap files (*.bmp) and JPEG files (*.jpg).
- Example: Displays an example of the naming convention of recorded image files based on the Filename Format options currently selected in the Format and File Type drop-down lists.